DPI is an award-winning provider of professional pet care service in the Atlanta metro area. Our core commitment is to deliver dependable, timely pet sitting service to our clients and their beloved pet families.
Our growing company can provide realistic and rewarding flexible work schedules of 20-39 hours per week for qualified dog walkers, cat sitters, veterinary assistants, and overnight pet sitters.
Would you enjoy . . .
- Awesome work / life balance - Flexible hours, fresh air, exercise, and PET LOVE
- Great compensation, gratuities for excellent service, company discounts
- Generous planned vacation time – flexible planned work schedules
- Stable career path for authentic pet lovers with unlimited earning and learning
- Must be an adult 21 years or older with a valid driver’s license
- Must own and maintain a reliable, insured automobile to drive to pet care assignments
- Must live within our service area. Service area includes within 12 miles of Atlanta/Vinings 30339
- Must have a work history with superior employment references that can be verified
- Must provide six superior personal character references that can be contacted and verified
- Must have access to the internet and a smart phone to receive calls, texts, and emails and respond promptly to pet care assignments
- Must be able to successfully pass a nationwide criminal background investigation report
Dog Walkers / Cat Sitters / Overnight Pet Sitters Needed
- Drive to pet sitting assignments regardless of sunshine, rain, or darkness
- Carefully provide detailed feeding routines for domestic dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens
- Enthusiastically participate in frequent communication with the DPI colleagues and clients
- Provide consistent, safe leash walks for dogs, gentle loving care, and dutiful poop scooping tasks
- Focused cat care with detailed feeding, litter box scooping, fresh water routines
- Provide genuine love, attention, and affection to family pets
- Collect mail and package delivery and discard trash in outdoor receptacles
- Register completed pet visits within our schedule system for accuracy and accountability
- Seek assistance from colleagues when confronted with a question or concern
- Strong work ethic – must be intrinsically organized, punctual, and dependable
- Responsible - must have the ability to respond appropriately to circumstances and situations
- Accountable - must always operate with a high degree of integrity with or without supervision
- Active listening skills – must be able to receive and follow instructions to meet pet care expectations
- Detail oriented – must demonstrate the ability to follow instructions accurately and completely
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Reachable and responsive – ability to promptly respond to texts, emails, and phone calls
- Reliably adaptive to change - schedules can change unexpectedly
- Cheerfully dependable - pets and people strongly rely on our promises and the care we provide
If you adore dogs and cats, love to spend time outdoors, and take a self-starter approach to your work, this is the job for you!
When a pet sitter / dog walker joins our team, they become a valued professional pet sitter.
As such, this position is for pet lovers who want long-term employment in the professional pet field.
A deep love of all animals and experience with dogs and cats is required.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Only thoroughly completed applications will be considered.