Would you enjoy . . .
• Great pay with a work / life balance?
• Fresh air, exercise, & animal companionship?
• Stable career path advancement for the perfect candidate?
Then find out more about Distinctive Petsitting Inc!
• We're an award-winning team of professionals who make our living caring for pets.
• We’ve been the recognized leader in professional in-home pet care since 1993.
• Our dedication to customer service sets us apart in the pet sitting industry.
• Each Distinctive Pet Sitter is carefully interviewed, screened, tested, and background checked.
If you adore dogs and cats, love to spend time outdoors, and take a self-starter approach to your work, this is the job for you!
You must live within twelve (12) miles of Atlanta/Vinings 30339.
Our most successful pet sitters live within our service area.
We seek pet sitting candidates who want to make a long-term commitment to the work we do.
Experience has taught us that commuting is not compatible with that commitment.
Pet Sitter Candidates Must:
• Be able to work consistently during the day or during nights and weekends
• Have a flexible schedule - pet sitting schedules can, and often do, change daily
• Enjoy being outdoors
• Have a deep love of all animals and experience with dogs and cats
• Be able to handle the physical requirements of walking dogs safely
• Own and maintain a reliable vehicle and live within our service areas.
• Be able to clearly communicate verbally & in writing with DPI staff and clients
• Be 21 years or older and willing to undergo a criminal background check
• Have access to the internet and a smart phone 24 hours a day
Part-time to Full-time
• All pet sitting positions start as part-time
• Full-time positions may be available after a trial period
• If you are "in between jobs" and just looking for temporary work, this is not the job for you
• We look for committed professionals and hire only the best pet sitters
When a pet sitter joins our team, they become a valued professional pet sitter.
As such, this position is for pet lovers who want long-term employment in the professional pet field.
A deep love of all animals and experience with dogs and cats is required.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Only thoroughly completed applications will be considered.